GRANTS PASS, Ore. – One person was injured after a two-story house in the 400 block of Griffin Road erupted in flames just before 7 p.m. Sunday. According to Rural Metro Fire, dispatch reported a person trapped on the second ...

KLAMATH FALLS, Ore.- The couple who helped an elderly woman escape from her burning house have come forward. As NBC5 News reported Monday, Klamath County Fire District 1 responded to a fully engulfed house fire. Fire Marshal Chad Tramp said ...

KLAMATH COUNTY, Ore. – An elderly woman is in the hospital and a home is completely destroyed after a house fire in Klamath Falls Sunday afternoon. According to Klamath County Fire District 1, firefighters arrived to the house in the ...

COOS BAY, Ore. – Two Coos Bay residents are safe after their house, located on 9th Avenue caught fire early Thursday morning. According to the Coos Bay Fire Department, dispatch received a call just before 1 a.m. from a neighbor ...

SHADY COVE, Ore. – A Shady Cove house erupted in flames Thursday night. According to Jackson County Sheriff’s deputies, fire crews were able to contain the fire to the property in the 300 block of Pinetop Terrace. No evacuations were ...

  ROSEBURG, Ore.- One person is dead after a house fire in Roseburg. According to a press release from the Roseburg Fire Department, it responded to a residential structure fire on W. Wharton Street around 8:00 p.m. April 5. When ...

MEDFORD, Ore. — 31-year-old Candice Hastings was indicted Thursday on several charges including Arson and Aggravated Animal Abuse, both in the first degree. The charges stem from a house fire on Narregan Avenue in west Medford that Hastings allegedly started. ...

EAGLE POINT, Ore. — The American Red Cross held a house fire and wildfire safety presentation at the Eagle Point Library on Tuesday called “The Pillowcase Project”. The Pillowcase Project is a preparedness education program for 3rd through 5th graders. ...

ASHLAND, Ore.- Three firefighters from Ashland Fire and Rescue were presented with Fire Life Saving awards during the Ashland City Council meeting that took place on February 20th. Retired Captain Todd Beck and Firefighters Ty Haggard and Matt Brown were ...

NEW HOPE, Ore. – Rural Metro Fire reminding of the importance of keeping flammable items far away from portable heaters after a propane heater started a house fire this weekend. According to Rural Metro around 9 a.m. Saturday morning, there ...

Skip to content